Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another week


















We finally bought William a booster seat. We looked at high chairs but decided we just did not have the room. So now he is a big boy, strapped to a real chair eating with the grownups. He loves it.
William is working on getting another tooth. I have tried many times to get a good photo of his new tooth but he always sticks his tongue over it. One of these days I will get a picture of them so you all can see his toothy smile.
Eddie is leaving again on Wednesday for survey. It is nice he finally has more work, but I do miss him when he is away. And for some reason, William always gets off schedule. Last week after Eddie left, William would not let any men hold him. He cried when my brother Daniel tried and he usually loves Uncle Daniel. Guess he just missed his daddy.




Bath time with Dad.

No comments: