Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Neglected.
It has been over a year since my last post and so much has happened I have no idea where to begin.
I will try and highlight the biggest events over the past year.
The end of Last August, 2011
I flew to the Moscow with William to visit my family. Jamie and Sam drove up and it was lovely to see everyone!
October, 2011.
The highlight of my year: We went to England to visit Edward's parents.
Edward's parents lived in Frodsham, a small village near Manchester. In the two weeks we were there we went to Northern Wales, The Lake district, Penrith to visit Edward's godfather and Nottingham to visit his Aunt and Uncle and their family.
Even though William was sick for a portion of the trip we had such a lovely time.
Three days after we got home to Wyoming from England I jumped back on a plane leaving the boys behind a flew to my best friend Sara's wedding in Idaho to be her maid of honor. What a wonderful and tiring weekend that was!
I also was able to spend the weekend with my family and lovely little niece Lilly.
November 2011:
On the 6th we celebrated William's 2nd birthday. It was a quiet birthday with just Edward, William and I. But we still made it memorable.
Thanksgiving we had with some good friend's, the Meyers, which was full of good food and fellowship. We also got some good cross country skiing in. With record snow fall on Casper Mountain we went at least a few times a week to take advantage of the ideal conditions.
Decemeber 2011:
Christmas came quickly. We bummed a tree off friend's that have a cabin on the mountain.
We spent Christmas alone with just our little family, waiting for our coming baby (who was due Christmas day.)
Duncan James Newport Kilner came fashionably late. He was born on 12/29/11
And he was beautifully perfect.
And that brings us to the end of year 2011....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment