Sunday afternoon came and with it the sun. Eddie and I ran into the Gaithers, our neighbors, at church and decided to embrace the day and guide them to Granite Point, the hike we went on last Sunday. Easy enough we thought. But guides Eddie and I are not meant to be. We got lost. Took a wrong turn and ended up on some random trail leading who-knows-where. After taking two wrong paths, we finally found the one that took us to the top. But by the time we made it to the peak, the sun had left and mist and rain had taken its place. It was beautiful none the less. And again, our little William slept through most of it.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Another Sunday Hike.
Sunday afternoon came and with it the sun. Eddie and I ran into the Gaithers, our neighbors, at church and decided to embrace the day and guide them to Granite Point, the hike we went on last Sunday. Easy enough we thought. But guides Eddie and I are not meant to be. We got lost. Took a wrong turn and ended up on some random trail leading who-knows-where. After taking two wrong paths, we finally found the one that took us to the top. But by the time we made it to the peak, the sun had left and mist and rain had taken its place. It was beautiful none the less. And again, our little William slept through most of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment