Thursday, April 7, 2011

Moving.

I feel like we move quite frequently. My life always seems like it is up in the air which makes for a good excuse for just about anything. Why the closet is not organized, why I have not made that duvet cover I have been talking about for months, why I have not finished that child training book or even why my dishes are not washed. The past few months have been a blur for me. So much has happened and so much has changed I don't know where to begin.
Let us go back a ways to when we were still in Soda Springs. Eddie and I had just decided to take the Casper job and move a month earlier than planned. I don't understand why I can not move like normal people do where they have months to plan for it and months to move out. We again had just one week. One week to pack and two days to move to Casper. My mother drove all the way down between snow storms to come visit and help us move by watching William. We had a great time. We took her cross country skiing, spent an evening soaking in the hot springs and did a lot of packing..











Yet we were able to take a week long trip back to Moscow before we made the big move. And what a lovely holiday that was. We were able to see friends and family and go to church and fellowship with the people close to us. It was so nice to feel at home and comfortable again. William had a grand old time. He was able to see cousins and grandparents. Get spoiled by aunts and uncles and we were even able to stop by Jamie and Sam's for a few wonderful evenings.


No comments: