Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our evening entertainment.

I must put a disclaimer on this story. Eddie insisted I post this while I feel like there are some things a child does that need to stay unknown to most everyone :)...But to please my loving husband...

Eddie seems to think it is necessary to point out every time William farts and also to teach him to say "fart". This evening we were sitting around and William in the mist of playing passed gas. Eddie heard and immediately asked William if he had indeed farted. William looked straight at his father and said "fuck". Now every time you ask William if he farted, he will very politely say "fuck".

Hopefully our little man will grow out of this one and learn to properly pronounce the word "fart" very soon.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

He takes after his father in so many ways.