Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Birthday






William turned one on Saturday. Where did my year go? How fast things seem to be going.
Eddie and I took William to the park on his birthday. He loves the park! He climbed on the playground, slid down slides and ran around in the grass field till his little legs could carry him no further.






On Sunday we had a small party for William. A few friends and family came over after church for lunch and we opened presents and had mini cupcakes. He received way to many toys and enjoyed being the center of attention much more than any little boy should.

1 comment:

beginagain said...

Hi Carrie,

Just thought I'd let you know that I was here - - your pictures are wonderful!!

I hope the move goes smoothly - I'll give you all a call this week.

Merry Christmas!

Caroline