In the afternoon we packed up our ski gear...thats right, Eddie bought me my own beautiful set of skis, poles and boots...and drove the hour drive to the small local mountain Pebble Creek. We had this great plan of Eddie skiing with William in the backpack but we found out when we got there that babies in backpacks were not allowed on the lifts. Some insurance liability issue. So Eddie bought one lift ticket and took a few runs by himself and then we all went down the beginner hill. William in the backpack on Eddie's back and me in my new skis. Once at the bottom we would wait will Eddie rode up the lift, got the car and drove down to pick us up at the bottom. It made for some long runs so needless to say I only went on a few but it still was so fun and I think I am getting the hang of skiing. And as always William was great and seemed to be enjoying himself. We did a little sledding in his new sled before we went home.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Fish Derby and Saturday Skiing
This weekend was the annual Winter Carnival and Fish Derby in our own town of Soda Springs. The main event was a huge fishing contest hosted in Clear Spring Food Brood Station pond. First prize with the biggest fish won $200! Eddie and I did not participate but we did walk around and go to the swap meet in the school. Lots of fun.
In the afternoon we packed up our ski gear...thats right, Eddie bought me my own beautiful set of skis, poles and boots...and drove the hour drive to the small local mountain Pebble Creek. We had this great plan of Eddie skiing with William in the backpack but we found out when we got there that babies in backpacks were not allowed on the lifts. Some insurance liability issue. So Eddie bought one lift ticket and took a few runs by himself and then we all went down the beginner hill. William in the backpack on Eddie's back and me in my new skis. Once at the bottom we would wait will Eddie rode up the lift, got the car and drove down to pick us up at the bottom. It made for some long runs so needless to say I only went on a few but it still was so fun and I think I am getting the hang of skiing. And as always William was great and seemed to be enjoying himself. We did a little sledding in his new sled before we went home.






In the afternoon we packed up our ski gear...thats right, Eddie bought me my own beautiful set of skis, poles and boots...and drove the hour drive to the small local mountain Pebble Creek. We had this great plan of Eddie skiing with William in the backpack but we found out when we got there that babies in backpacks were not allowed on the lifts. Some insurance liability issue. So Eddie bought one lift ticket and took a few runs by himself and then we all went down the beginner hill. William in the backpack on Eddie's back and me in my new skis. Once at the bottom we would wait will Eddie rode up the lift, got the car and drove down to pick us up at the bottom. It made for some long runs so needless to say I only went on a few but it still was so fun and I think I am getting the hang of skiing. And as always William was great and seemed to be enjoying himself. We did a little sledding in his new sled before we went home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment